By using the Service you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Glacial Labs reserves the right to change or modify these Terms of Service, the Service at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Service or via email. Glacial Labs reserves the right to impose limits on features and on the Service and restrict access to parts and/or features of the Service without notice of liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, Glacial Labs grans you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Service, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The Service enables you to and other users to create and otherwise make available content. You are responsible for the content that you make available to the Service. Glacial Labs reserves the right to own all, modify and remove any content. Glacial Labs reserves the right to remove any content for any reason and also reserves the right to ban any user.
You agree not to:
- user the Service for any use or purpose than as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service
- copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works base upon, distributed, license, sell, transfer, publically displayed, publically perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service.
- use the Service to create, modify and transmit of otherwise make available content that is libelous, bigoted, fraudulent or deceptive.
- use the Service to create, modify and transmit of otherwise make available content that is illegal or unlawful, that would otherwise create liability.
- use the Service to create, modify and transmit of otherwise make available content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right for publicity or other intellectual or other right of any party.
- use the Service to create, modify and transmit of otherwise make available any private information of any third party.
- use the Service to create, modify and transmit of otherwise make available content that is considered viruses, corrupt data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive data.
- use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service.
- use the Service to impersonate or post on behalf on any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- use the Service to collect any personal information about other users, or intimidate, threaten, stalk or otherwise harass other users of the Service.
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, limits or other features designed to protect the Service, users of the Service or third parties.
Glacial Labs cannot be held liable for any damages. All data, location information or otherwise content made accessible by the Service are the sole responsibility of the person whom such content originated. You are entirely responsible for all content that create, transmit of otherwise make available through the Service.